Heat pumps are the ideal solution for swimming pool heating, providing an economic and energy efficient means of delivering a constant pool water temperature throughout the year.
Air-source heat pumps are particularly suitable due to their low installation cost and high efficiency at high ambient temperatures.
This means that during the summer, the most frequent time of swimming pool use, an air-source heat pump can offer a very economical way of heating swimming pool water.
See below for examples of our commercial installations:
• Combined air-source and water-source installation
• 1500 litre total buffer capacity
• Air-handling and heat recovery
• LA 28 AS air-source heat pump
• 120m3 outdoor swimming pool
• Underfloor heating throughout
• 115m3 pool
• 80kW air-source heat pump installation
• Air handling with dehumidification and heat recovery
• 20m swimming pool
• Children's pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
• UFH to pool deck and changing areas